Monday, February 4, 2013

Lesson 9:Teaching with Dramatized Experienced

 
 
 
   
Dramatic is something that is stirring or affecting or moving. It holds the audience attention and we can feel emotion. So, if our teaching is dramatized the learners can relate, get attracted and interested. They can easily understand. Dramatized experience can range from the formal plays, pageants to less formal tableau, pantomime, puppets, and role playing.
 
 
Formal  Dramatized Experience

    A. Plays - Depict life, character, or culture or a combination of all three.
    B. Pageants  - usually community dramas that are based on local history, presented by local actors.
    C. Puppets – unlike regular stage play, it can present ideas with extreme simplicity, without elaborate scenery or costume yet effective.

Less Formal Dramatized Experiences

A. Pantomime – is the art of conveying a story through bodily movements only.
 B. Tableau – (French word means PICTURE) is a picture-like scene composed of people against a background.
 C. Puppets – unlike the regular stage play, can present ideas with extremely simplicity, without elaborate scenery or costume, yet effective
 This lesson reminds me with my experience during my high school. Our teacher give us a task to make a story and we will present it by dramatizing. And I remember that my role in that drama is a mother and became crazy because of many problems. After we show I was awarded as a beast actress because of my role that fit me. Another example is during my Humanities,before we start discussing our lesson, our teacher Ma'am Trabajo let us to show our individual talent. My talent is acting, hosting I assumed that my mother died and I was really crying with a tears.

   So, through that dramatized experience I can relate, I can understand and it is interested to look and listen. Dramatized experience cater to students multiple intelligence.

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment